Mercurial leaf

 The time has come. 

The "Branding". The inspirations are high for creation. I'll get there sooner. Life is offering opportunities. Be mindful. I'm grateful with Zen. Thoughts are in the head- It's not real. Don't believe it.  Change is the ultimate choice. We chose always for the betterment of our whole being. When I started Zen it was like the layers of attachment arises in the train of thoughts. Be selective with who you share your inner core. That's a gem advice in this lifetime. Always choose who you can share your dreams. Be secure enough and select wisely. Not everyone has access to your energy and peace. Only the ones who have access to your peace can enter the chambers of your heart. The question lies: Do they deserve a piece of my life? The heart is the center of this existence. At all costs this is protected and the only function is to radiate love not hate. 
At the deepest core is a voice that is screaming: I don't want to settle down for now. I don't want to take care of many things. My life right now is "Freedom" I have my own desires, fulfillments, achievements for the world. To share my art to others who are willing to be a part of this support community where they will learn that spontaneity of our self-expression. Art and Wellness advocate. This context is more on intrapersonal intelligence. "Know Thyself" is the beginning of Interpersonal relationships. How can we start handling others if we do not know or can distinguish our emotions on dealing other people. exercising a grip to form a strong foundation of managing ourselves can bear fruits of harmonious relations that could contribute goodness into our lives and can promote peace and security within us that results successful aging as per Erik Erikson's 8 stages of psychosocial development. Where we can distinguish conflict and challenges within ourselves.  

I can truly say from my own understand of human development is that power lies always in each decision we take and choices we make. Freedom truly lies with a sense of responsibility of our choices. As all things work for good and the good news is moment change and we can always choose again and again until we polarize our soul's purpose to flourish in this one lifetime of being a human. An identity of where you've come from, race, culture and the layers of personality you have built. To own one's path is to have courage and integrity. 

To love again is the most challenging in the 30s. To live again. Explore, to have more adventures, and to be free. I asked a Swiss guy what happiness for him and he answered, " I am able to do what I want." A German guy said also that "To love is a binding of emotions." also an Israeli guy also said that "freedom and traveling is the best feeling ever." I might say that these guys are not ready for anything serious or not for commitment or as of the moment they are not just ready because based on researched about the biology of men. A man when he is ready at a right time and a woman is available, they will pick it up for partnership of a lifetime. Well, you see human relationships are complex and the same time an exploration of both intrapersonal and interpersonal relationships. So, I don't think there is a problem with it since everyone is exercising their freedom of choice. To ask the right questions for clarity. The level of attachment is also one factor. A man is dangerous when he knows what existence is. Is emotionally dangerous. Enlighten being. Oblivious is what makes freedom sense to them. Nothing to lose. 

To love in this realm takes time and dedication. A devotion of time. 
 What is truly important to you?

Surround by love because "God" is everywhere.
People around us is seeking what fulfills us. The idea of what things should be. Maybe this is what I am looking for the feeling at this moment to see and feel "God". Is He calling me right now?
For what's worth. I used to say I can't love a man who doesn't love "God" by felt not by obligation alone but through feeling. It moves you. The first recipe to love is "respect". 

Respect, Patience, understanding and compassion is what I am withholding in this lifetime of experience. 

To love again is worth the experience to let myself to feel and just give love freely to the next person I will love again. Reborn <3 

(This writing is genuine as much as I want to express words from my heart.)

To see, to hear, to touch, to taste, to feel, to laugh, and to love.
unfolding the true self in this lifetime.




Comments

Popular Posts